Re: [OM] A shot with higher dilution for contrast control

Subject: Re: [OM] A shot with higher dilution for contrast control
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 13:14:07 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I quickly disassembled the Ross lens to refresh my memory.  Most of the
original internal blackening remains, and I don't see anything that will
obviously cause reflections.  If I were to try to improve on it, I would
probably choose a dull black waterbased paint, applied with a small brush.
Thanks for the link, it was interesting.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA