[OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 22:59:35 -0400 (EDT)
You nailed that one.  That was a good day.  Here is the exact same
critter (had never processed the scan) in a different pose.  I like
yours better but I don't think I missed the focus on the  wings.
On close inspection, I think a couple mm further back would be slightly
better.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Moose-visit-Oct-2011/19697174_sTD2t3#!i=1830848902&k=j4BPsRs&lb=1&s=L

I'll chase 'em all day, Mike

On 5/4/2012 2:58 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> One person's kludge is another's bees knees. For static objects and
> macro the adapters seem fine.

True enough, if you add plenty of time available to static and macro.

Still, I wish Carol were a video maker when you, Marnie and I were
dancing
around a laggard Monarch Flutterby still
hanging around a field in Cogswell's Grant in mid October. I suspect we
looked
a right bunch of fools! :-)

That was the place for fast AF.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Nort
hEast_2011/Critters/Real&image=_MG_4659croofm.jpg>