Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:59:20 -0500
DXO does have some of those DR specs posted and you can do direct
comparisons. DPREVIEW only compares cameras of same market segment.

The numbers are stout, but I question how much of that DR is
manufacturered in processing and how much is actually real. From all
evidences, this is the same sensor as is in the G3. If so,
theoretically, it should have identical results in the raw file. But
this goes back to a basic premise that I've preached for years that
"Raw Ain't Raw".

AG