Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:01:20 -0800
I used the link and it came up with the $20.00 price even after I logged in
( I have had every version of Paint Shop Pro from 1 on,  had to start paying
for it around version 4 or 5.  Even so the best price that I had been
offered until I used the link was $49.99 and that was only for a few days.
I just got the x4 Paintshop Pro around Christmas.  John