Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:13:31 +1300
Piers wrote
> In looking for references to it, I also found Corel's new Aftershot pro
> (which follows Corel's acquisition of Bibble Labs). This seems to have
> very similar aims as Sagelight - but with a current offer on price of
> USD20 for US buyers available at
> http://aftershotpro.com/preferred_pricing.html
>
> Buyers selecting a non-US region on that page will be offered prices of
> ?50 or GBP50 - BUT you can just select USA for the USD price,

I did that OK ...
I downloaded the upgrade version.
And copied the serial number from the purchase page.
It also arrived in the mail.
I see this stuff is all handled in Funchal, Madeira ...Azores

Chuck wrote
>   I copied the serial number from the order page, started the app and
> entered the serial number

I tried this too, but when I entered the serial number in the registration box,
it
stopped accepting numbers & letters when I was only halfway through. It will
not allow the pasting of the copied serial number.

Is the serial number the same as the registration number?

BTW, if anybody wants to download the instruction manual (pdf, about 3MB)
this is the source..
http://apps.corel.com/lp/aftershot/guides/EN/Corel_AfterShot_Pro.pdf

Haven't tried it on any images yet.

Brian Swale.