Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:34:27 -0800
On 1/18/2012 7:59 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Yeah, I doubt he asked the same question about the various bodies and
> lenses he has acquired but really has no use for.  :-)

Hey!

I was sure I needed every one of them, and would use them - at the time. :-D

It was even true of the majority of lenses, although sometimes only to
determine which would work best for me. Thus I
still have both Tokina and Tamron versions of 80-200/2.8, haven't used either
in months, and still can't decide which I
should let go.

So much has been obsoleted by my digital tools, but I had no clue about that at
the time.

Moose