Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 06:18:23 +0000
Brian

My serial number (the long one, with the hyphens interspersing groups of
characters) pasted into the box; most will allow that.  And now my AfterShot
Pro is working fine.

I've lost track of who suggested this download (Chuck?), but thank you, whoever
it was.

Madeira, where I went for my last holiday, is about 500km from Tenerife, Brian.
 It's not in the Azores.

Chris