Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:32:20 -0500
Worked for me too.  I downloaded and installed the trial (they even have
Linux)  <http://apps.corel.com/lp/aftershot/download/index.html>

After installing the trial version I purchased the $20 license
<http://www.corel.com/corel/cartSummary.jsp?url_catalog_ref_id=PK_AF01ENUGESD&url_quantity=1&dcs_action=addItemToCart&countryCode=US&promo=4698&url_coupon=4698&onyxcampaignid=4698&dcs_action=applyCoupon&storeKey=us>

After completing the order (lots of trouble here since it wouldn't take
my credit card for some reason and I had to use my wife's) the page
displayed the serial number and told me I'd get a confirmation mail.
It's been about 10 minutes and the confirmation mail has yet to arrive.
  I copied the serial number from the order page, started the app and
entered the serial number.  I appear to be in business. I also copied
the PDF user's guide from the order page link.

You can rediscover your serial number after entering it by selecting
"Unlock AfterShot Pro" from the help menu.  There is also help menu
entry for registering your Noise Ninja license if you have one.  The
product contains basic Noise Ninja function but you can get advanced
function by entering your Noise Ninja serial number.

Just checked again.  I think the confirmation mail is lost in the ether.

Chuck Norcutt