Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:31:33 -0800
On 1/17/2012 2:53 PM, piers@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> It may state 'upgrade' but I didn't notice it before ordering (nor
> after, until you pointed it out), and I received a serial number yo
> 'upgrade' the fuuly functional evaluation copy which has happily
> installed.

Yup, I just did the same thing.

A word of caution. I opened the link in FireFox and got the $20 price into a
shopping cart. I then wandered the Corel
site and sales and added a couple of other possible purchases, then removed
them. At some point, the AfterShot price,
still labeled 'Update' went to $80, which is the official price. I tried
closing the Corel windows and going to the link
again from Pier's original post. Still $80.

I then tried opening that link in IE and was back to $20. I bought it, got a
serial # on the receipt page and in the
confirmation email and it worked for a full install. So if you want to look at
features, etc., do so on the Corel site,
but don't click on the buy link until ready to buy.

> And for USD20, I wasn't about to complain.

Indeed, not much to risk. Considering that Bibble Pro and Lite were $200 and
$100 just a few weeks ago, it's worth a
try. I'm guessing that AfterShot Pro is mostly Bibble Pro, but who knows.
DPforums comments disagree on the changes.

Moose