Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:48:25 +0100
Here is the upgrade eligibility requirements found on the site, it
probably covers most of the listees, however I don't see a 20 buck
option only an 80 buck one, maybe they realised here was an error and
corrected it.

"To purchase the upgrade version of this product, you must own a
previous licensed version of: Bibble Pro or Lite 5, Corel® Paint Shop
Pro® Photo X2 or higher, Adobe® Lightroom® or Apple® Aperture®. "

IanW