Re: [OM] Foveon update

Subject: Re: [OM] Foveon update
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:17:55 +1100
It's controversial - but a 15mp Foveon is the same output size as a 5mp Bayer
and that's the killer, whatever the actual number of diodes. That's why I'm
trawling for info on the SD1 as it's the first time we've seen (if we do) a
sensor with an output over 4000 x 3000 pixels.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx