Re: [OM] Foveon update

Subject: Re: [OM] Foveon update
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 13:41:04 -0800
On 2/7/2011 10:09 AM, Jan Steinman wrote:
> That's a side effect of insisting that I waste my time in batches (via digest
> mode), rather than in interruptions
> every few minutes.

I guess I'll never understand this. The digests are just so ugly to read and
deal with. With individual emails, I can
sort/view by subject/thread, rather than having this big mish-mash to slog
through.

If I don't want to bother, I just let them pile up in the inbox. Then when I do
look at them, they are nicely labeled
and all organized. It's easy enough to turn off any mail arrival noise or
indicator, if one can't resist.

> It takes two people in fear to keep a conflict going. If one chooses love,
> that ends the conflict. I know many couples who were getting divorced or
> already divorced, and were engaged in ongoing warfare. When one of them
> decided he or she would rather give love than attack, everything changed. It
> takes two people to fight, but only one to end the fight. -- Alan Cohen

One of your better quotes. Not only a good technique for conflict dissolution,
but also good for mental and physical
health, certainly for the one who chooses love and likely for both.

Moose