Re: [OM] Foveon update

Subject: Re: [OM] Foveon update
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 13:27:34 -0500
I used to subscribe to digests until I figured out that I could use
Thunderbird's filters to place the incoming mail into folders specific
to the mail lists I subscribe to.  That leaves the incoming mail
appropriately sorted into buckets of your choosing and one can still
process the individual mails by subject or however else you choose.

Getting rid of digests was one of the best things I did for handling
lots of mail.

Chuck Norcutt