[OM] FS: OM-1 MD, plus digi bonanza

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-1 MD, plus digi bonanza
From: ribec@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:11:15 -0500

"Elvis" is for sale.

This OM-1 MD has been the (shelf) King in my climate controlled camera cabinet.

 This camera has run less than a dozen rolls since complete O/H by Camtech in
2002.

(As you all know - John H doesn't just do CLA's, he goes all the way through
the camera - seals, circuits and mechanics.)

John also applied the Camera Leather antique white cobra skin at that time.
Camera is in excellent condition... no dings or dents and works perfectly.
Factory neck strap with Olympus non-slip pad included,

I will ship the camera USPS Priority Mail, insured, anywhere in the CONUS upon
receipt of a USPS Money Order for $135.

Sorry. no checks, no Paypal.

I can only take U.S.Post Office MONEY ORDERS.

Available only with purchase of the body: add $30 for a 50/1.8 Zuiko MC Auto S,
or $65 for a 28/2.8 Zuiko Auto W.

See the camera here (Lens shown is not included):

http://www.rangefinderforum. com/photopost/showphoto.php?
photo=131218&ppuser=20714& sortby=v&sorttime=9999&way= desc

Ready to try digital at a reasonable price?

Olympus Camedia C-5050z: pro-sumer digital, reconditioned by Olympus. Super
Bright Zoom Lens 7.1-to-31.3mm, f 1.8-2.6 and tilt screen. Looks great, Works
perfectly.

Incl CF and xD cards, strap,charger, batteries (4 AA r/c) and accessories in
original carton, (If you want it) plus an Olycap lensguard. Note: this camera
can also use SM cards.

See it: http://www.rangefinderforum. com/photopost/showphoto.php?
photo=141378&ppuser=20714

Olympus Camedia C-3030-z like above, but an older 3 meg model. 6.5-to-19.5,
f2.8 lens. VG shape. Works perfectly. Ships with two 64MB - SM cards, Oly strap
and cap. Requires 4 AA batteries.

For more on these great cameras see:

                            http://www.robgalbraith.com/
bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-

6468-7844, as well as:

                            http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/ c/index.html

                    Be sure to check out his "how to use it like a Leica."

Both Camedia cameras shipped for $150 for the pair - Please add $5 if you want
the Oly box too. (Will require a larger shipping carton.)

Again, USPS Money Order only.

Thanks for looking,

Rick Beckrich
1940 Watson Road