Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:33:06 -0400
Yeah! Let´s do it and show the charts to everyone. It took me too many hours
to generate them. Norman Koren (The Imatest programmer) told me he was
amazed with KODAK KAF-5101 sensor!
Shadow information is awesome. Yeah!!! Highlight EV is very narrow. I think
is the reason why E-1 underexposes.
I am pretty sure many people thinks E-3 had wider dynamic range compared to
E-1. :)

I used to work with highlight recovery but know I prefer to underexpose with
E-1 and adjust exposure under Olympus Viewer 2. It gives you a more natural
appearance. Something I really like of E-P1 is live view. Seeing histogram
in realtime gives you a amazing control over exposure.

Dave