Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:23:30 -0400
Yeah Ken,

I also think is a superb camera. Pansonic is on the right way but there are
several fields that need to be fine-tuned.

Olympus exposure meter is more reliable than Panasonic one.
Olympus WB copes with more difficult situations.
TruePIC engine outputs the best JPGs in the market, noise reduction
algorithms are far better than Panasonic ones. Sharpening is also better
than Panasonic "less haloes".
Gradation is much better in Olympus.
Colour, and lets leave the word "accuracy" apart, it´s more pleasant in
Olympus cameras.

Dave