Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:25:57 -0400
Dear Jim and Chuck,

Thank you for your compliments on my pictures. I only use Olympus software
for processing them. I love Olympus color. I always process them with low
sharpness and low contrast to grab the maximum information from the ORF
file. Then I export all them in 16-bit and process all of them under PS.
I love ZD 14-54. It´s simply fantastic, corner sharpness is a little bit low
but enough for me. I just only need from Olympus the following:

14-54 MFT lens. Fast AF, same speed as E-1 works for me. Please NO CHROMATIC
ABERRATION!!! A new sensor with the same dynamic range of E-1. (Ken we have
to publish E-1 dynamic range test!) I think many people will be amazed with
the results! KODAK is the only one! That´s it!!! I don´t need anything else.

Chuck, RAW processing is a pain in the neck! I took 1000 pictures in my USA
trip and I cannot process them one by one. I am pretty sure if Olympus could
attach a KODAK KAF-5101 sensor with the new TruePIC V+ engine, the whole
world will be amazed with picture quality!!!

Regards,

Dave