Re: [OM] My work today

Subject: Re: [OM] My work today
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:03:12 +0100
Chuck

I did a tiny bit of post-processing, but only adjusting the exposure a little
(0.5EV at the most).  I noticed the gross under-exposure on a couple of shots,
ones that I didn't publish, but I couldn't work out why.

However, the conditions were changing quickly, with bright sun reflected on
white fuselage as well as into-sun shots.  I expect that the system couldn't
keep up with the rate of change.

Chris