Re: [OM] My work today

Subject: Re: [OM] My work today
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:50:26 +0100
Umm, indeed so, Chris. But you should know by now not to take anything from
me at face value.  Because .... it's RAF Brampton, which I believe is home
to JARIC, Joint Air Reconnaissance Intelligence Centre.  I assume they
haven't used photos for a long long time..

Piers

PS I am not gifted with satellite tracking facilities up here. It had to be
not far from Wyton, and the large expanse of water was the giveaway - the
Great Ouse. There are not many "twin towns" to chose from.