[OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter EOS

Subject: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter EOS-OM
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:48:36 +0100
One of my christmas presents from my wife was the permission to buy a
new digital back for my lenses, I had already ordered an adapter from
ebay seller happypagehk  as suggested and it has the new chip and AF
confirmation works however there is quite a bit if play between the lens
and the mount. The mount to body fit is snug. Is this play normal the
lens rotates back and forth about  5mm when focusing and if I push the
lens to one side I can see a small(tiny)  gap between the lens and adapter.

As for the new camera I have as yet had little time to play with it
properly but the video feature is nice I don't think it will replace the
E-3 but rather compliment it - we will see

IanW