Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/12/2009: two from Europe's southern end

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/12/2009: two from Europe's southern end
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:37:14 +0100
Nice pictures nathan, its a good job smellysmug hasn't been invented yet
otherwise I would be salivating all over this keyboard ;-).

Looking across to morocco ( a few years earlier) you may have seen this
- I thought gibralter was much bigger than it was so I ended up trying
to cross some of the desert on the wrong tyres - what a plonker!

Some will find these pictures not worth looking at as they are only from
a 3mp finecam S3

Stuck! - the spare tyres were quickley abandonded by the piste and even
quicker recycled by someone.
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/816365#752210822_LppJb>
or
Advert!
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/816365#752210546_gyuQL>
or
Sparce or how the effin heck do I get up that slope with these tyres
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/816365#752211028_isMH4>

Ian