Re: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter EOS-OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 07:26:26 -0500
No, not normal.  The lens to adapter fit should be as good as the
original lens to camera body fit.  I think many of these cheap Chinese
adapters are made by hand in small shops with nothing but a lathe...
with the consequence of considerable quality variation from sample to
sample.  If they were produced with numerical control equipment they
should all be close to perfect.

Chuck Norcutt