Re: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter EOS-OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:37:12 -0500
Complain and send it back. Tell him you were disappointed because he had
been recommended by friends.  I've only complained about one Chinese
ebay product (a flash card reader) and the seller replaced it without
requiring a return of the defective item.  Apparently he knew of other
such problems.

Chuck Norcutt