Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 12:43:50 -0500
For Windoze 7, MS differentiates between what they call an "upgrade" or
a  "custom installation" although both use the same software package.
You can "upgrade" from Vista which replaces the underlying OS but leaves
all your apps in place.  From XP you are required to do a "custom
installation" which means starting from scratch and re-installling all
the old apps.

Chuck Norcutt