Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:23:16 +0000 (GMT)
Andrew,
       The problems with Vista refusing to play nicely with applications is
just one of the reasons why I have kept Windoze XP on my desktop and only have
Vista on my Dell laptop. Unfortunately I bought my laptop just before they
offered the option of free upgrade to  Windoze 7 when it was released.
As I really do not want to give Windoze any more of my money than I can help I
do not feel like paying for an upgrade at present.
I am assuming that when I upgrade all my programmes, applications etc will need
to be reloaded. If I am wrong on this point I am sure some kind soul will tell
me  :-)
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK