Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 16:07:54 -0500
Much of the Geeks gear is provided as an outlet for the manufacturer's
refurbishing shops.  I've never tried anything but IBM but some of the
IBM/Lenovoe PCs you might find at the Geeks may also be found on IBM's
site <http://www.ibm.com/products/specialoffers/us/en/icue.html>  I
assume the international manufacturers have international refurbishing
outlets.

Chuck Norcutt