Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 11:58:00 -0500
I'm getting there.  Right now I have 20/30 vision in the left eye and
good focus starting at about 1.5 meters.  The doctor says I still have
some internal swelling so my vision may continue to improve over the
next 1-2 weeks.  On Monday the right cataract is coming out too.

I think I may do some test shots today with the 5D and some OM mount
lenses all focused with the left eye to see how good (or bad) it is.

Chuck Norcutt