Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:23:39 +0100
Hi Andrew,

I think Dawid will be happy with any Zuiko 250mm photos for now. I think
you also shot wide open, just like Dawid wanted. They show some very
nice shallow DOF.

Welcome on Flickr, although some among us hate the site. Adding a link
to your photos is quite easy:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewelliottgalbally

I am afraid that you did not add the quotes for the tags though. All
tags appear as seperate words.

Wiliam