Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:17:12 -0600
I read a book one time that was so bad that I continued on just to see
how much worse it could get.

As I learned, it got even worse than I could ever imagine. Throughout
the book the author would introduce characters and they would never be
seen again. The final 20 pages was spent doing a "where are they now"
thing.

The author is well known in the religous community and above reproach
types. Also a powerfull autocrat type. I learned that editors were
fired when they tried to "Edit" his work.

ag

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx