Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:49:00 -0200
Nice reasoning both of you, I'm more on Moose's pov, but also w/
Andrew's - could found my thinking better if had the time right now.

Howerver, on what I don't agree w/ both on you is on the examples
chosen, though Andrew notes the consequences of the analogy.

But Andrew ... how is it that you didn't finish Il Nome di la Rosa.

I finished several Nietzsche's writings, and books or musical piece or
photographs or anything are different when one goes into it without
judgement whatever. Let be soaked by anything, when drying you shall
see: 'nachraglichkeit'.

Andrew, I will repeat myself: you didn't get into the Finis Africae
............, so what with L'Isola, Il Pendolo and La Misteriosa
Fiamma, and Baudolino of course.

More: what on The Limits of Interpretation

Ok, I'll admit there's one HHesse's book I couldn't read -it was too
long and my holidays too short_ but I did went through Montaigne,
Dante, Pascal, and will go through Günter Grass soon, as I did re-read
Gabriel García Márquez 20 years after my first, and then I understood

Well, I managed to not write on my own point of view on that phrase I
heard first when said by Jon Voight.

Fernando.