Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:20:56 -0400
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
---- Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ooooh, I sea,
>
> You have discovered Sand Beach, Boris' secret Acadia NP spot...and revealed
> it to the entire world.

Silly Boris! <g> I didn't discover Sand Beach. _Everyone_ knows about Sand
Beach. It's one of the premier attractions at Acadia. You'd be hard pressed to
find anyone who has been there longer than 5 minutes who _doesn't_ know about
Sand Beach. See my classified e-mail sent to you off-list. <wink>

> You will be dead by the time you read this mail, because I just sent a GPS
> guided long range, long endurance missile to find you and destroy you...You
> have no chance escaping it, because it utilizes several supersecret
> technologies, such as see through wall, Breath and acoustic finders.

Damn! I can read while dead! Will wonders never cease?

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com