Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 05:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
Bob wrote:
Silly Boris! <g> I didn't discover Sand Beach. _Everyone_ knows about Sand
Beach. It's one of the premier attractions at Acadia. You'd be hard pressed to
find anyone who has been there longer than 5 minutes who _doesn't_ know about
Sand Beach.

I know that everyone knows Sand Beach, Bob.  And everyone has a picture of
it...but this is not Sand Beach, this is whats behind Sand Beach, my secret
spot .  I have not seen a picture of it on the net...until you posted one(I did
mention that you are going to pay for it, didnt I, if not, now is the time).
And I consider this teh second most spectacular place in Acadia NP.

But in any case, we have a plan.

Boris