Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:33:50 +0100
Thanks for the viewing, Bob.  It was a shame about the white sky, but
some, like the Sand Beach Alternate, have interest in the sky
nonetheless.

I like the shots with muted colour, such as Davy Jones' Locker and Bar
Harbor Door.  I don't think I can appreciate some others, like the
rocky ones, or Acadian Mist, because of the size of the image on the
web, or because of the way the colour has come out on the screen.

It must be worth another visit in better weather -- if you ever get it
there ... :-)

Chris