Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 23:55:13 +0800
I can't agree with you, E-1's resolution is far from 35mm film can provide.
Here are two shots I took in 2004 (sorry, some might have seen them in
previous discussion ).

OM4Ti 21/2 at F5.6

http://www.accura.com.hk/P_06.jpg (3.3MB)

E1 with 11-22 at F4 1/800s

http://www.accura.com.hk/P8193517.jpg  (1.2MB)

Please just concentrate on the center resolution, as my 21/2 seems to have
some problem on the edges. Check especially the lamps inside the shop.
The film shot are clearly MUCH better.

I'm enjoying my OM-5D II's 21MP quality, just love the fine details in the
images.... may be I will try to make a Velvia 50 comparison again:

OM-5D II, 35-70/3.6 at F5.6

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_0845_F.jpg  (6.5MB)

C.H.Ling