Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:46:43 -0600

> BTW, I don't see any problem to work with film images. After scanning over
> 10K images, I found I started to love negatives more.

I'm somewhere in the 1500-2000 range and have barely scratched the surface
of what the digitization process is capable of. This is one of those things
where it requires constant learning and experimentation to keep pushing the
limits of the technology even farther than the last scan.

I have yet to achieve the "perfect scan".  It's illusive and requires
constant skill-level improvement.

AG