Re: [OM] Now, that is a bunch of Krap!

Subject: Re: [OM] Now, that is a bunch of Krap!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:45:53 EST
Mine is the Zero 2000 which gives you a choice of formats.  Don't know  that
there is much difference in price.  Were I doing it again, I'd get the  cable
release feature.  8banners was in business producing some less  expensive
pinholes, however they seem to have disappeared. Check ebay.  Oh,  I think I
have
a clue as to why you don't yet have the Zero, assuming you were  waiting for
your lovely wife to procure it for you.
 <{B^)  Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/9/2009 10:27:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,