Re: [OM] Now, that is a bunch of Krap!

Subject: Re: [OM] Now, that is a bunch of Krap!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:17:49 EST

In a message dated 2/13/2009 8:54:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  Krappiness is unlikely to
measure up to yours, of course, but I can  use up all my old roll film
making Krappy attempts ...  :-)

How about a trip down to the Swan and stopping by for a few Krappy  images of
the pickle?

Speaking of images, I'm taking an interpretive photography workshop at the
Jung Center in Houston.  Our assignment this week was to identify a  place
where we feel very comfortable and to bring 10 images of it to class for a
group
discussion.  My place is the bathroom.  My images have nothing  to do with
krappy or pickles.  It is important to have fun with your  photography, isn't
it?
 <{B^)  Bill  Barber