Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:18:13 +0800
Forget about this ancient article, I have seen this long ago. I have also
seen luminous-landscape article mentioned the 3MP 30D file already better
than 35mm RDP III image in resolving details. People can be wrong not
everything on the net is reliable.

Now I have my own 4000dpi scanner, my own E-1 file and my own 21MP files. I
have two usable eyes, I don't need to consult anyone.

You just mentioned your E-1 file already beat your own Ektachrome E100
slides with such careful test (use the OM50/2 and divide the scan into 64
cells!), are you sure you need a digital camera with higher MP? :-)

C.H.Ling