Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 00:38:16 +0800
Sorry, I think I need a new monitor, I don't see what you mean, the film
image is very fine and details to my eyes at 100% (actual pixel) veiw. There
is simply not enough pixels on the 5MP image, even a true 5MP (RGB) image
will not resolve the details as seen on the film image.

If you don't see what I mean, just look at the poster to read the small
characters.

BTW, I don't see any problem to work with film images. After scanning over
10K images, I found I started to love negatives more.

C.H.Ling