Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:56:01 -0500
If that 50/2 macro was being used as a macro typically is (extension and
small aperture) then diffraction is probably rearing its ugly head and
limiting resolution on the film.  f/22 will limit 35mm film or sensor
resolution to less than the E-1's 5MP and extension will make the
effective focal ratio smaller than indicated on the aperture ring.

Chuck Norcutt