[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:09:21 -0500
At 09:10 AM 11/10/2008, you wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>Well... I see some controversy has arissen regarding the Olymus gear
>restriction...
>I'll put an end to it.

<snip>

I have been off list, but I do remember some discussion on
using Oly gear for the TOPE. Hence, I asked the question to find out
if things have changed, which they have not. So I will not be participating
in TOPE's unless I can resurrect my film scanner. But if I do, it will be
with OM gear and film. No digital other than scanner and post processing.

WayneS