[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 09:45:02 +0100
To me, TOPE (of which I woefully have missed the last 36...) is an
occasion to look at the OM gear and say "Hmm, how would I attack this
subject using what I have in there?", and then do it -- rather than
grab the latest digi-thing and go nuts. Sorta forcing a "to basics"
that I think is neat.

Not saying that that's how it is for everybody, but that's how TOPE
works on me (even though I have not  produced a result satisfactory
enough to submit to to tope.nl, well) :)

Thomas