[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:54:20 -0500
Bummer, I have at least three Olympus OM straps, and one OM-4t
camera left. But, I'm just not that industrious with film to make the effort
to get it developed and scanned. I admire those who do here on
the list. I'm probably more of a plaudits person than photographer,
at least on occasion... as I'm more of an intellectual arm chair photog
dilettante than true visionary artist, and often a bit gaseous at that.

WayneS.