[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:50:51 +1000
Michael Collins wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder and the extension. This falls into the "what
> am idiot I am" category - I put the end date in my calendar as
> November 21, not October.

In the hope of inspiring myself, I created the following public Google
Calendar of the TOPE events, to add to my iGoogle homepage and
Thunderbird/Lightning mail client:

<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9kv142vkjfnk5l779f7nr4jo7c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Australia/Brisbane>
(Or just search for "TOPE" from http://www.google.com/calendar if you've
a Google account)

I'm not sure what the Brisbane/Australia timezone will do to it. It
might shift the dates a day for some. Let me know if there are any
errors/problems.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz