[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:17:34 -0500
Hence the reason I have not contributed much to the TOPEs, as I cannot
really use my OM gear that much. Even if I had an adapter, there
is not much point in attaching Zuiko glass to a 5D in my opinion.
Also the reason I have not participated in a lot more than just the two years
of not being on the list. Film is just not that practical for me and my time.
So don't worry,  I was not be intending to participate in the TOPE's.

WayneS