[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:32:56 -0500
I don't know where you are or if you're in easy reach of Arlington, Mass
just northwest of Boston.  When I lived in Woburn and was still shooting
film this is where I sometimes had film developed and prints made.
Their business was heavily pros and not so much folks off the street.
Never had any slides done there but they do them.  I haven't done any
business with them in at least 5 years but they did good work... at a
price.  As you walk in the door there used to be a sample print of
theirs hanging on the wall.  A yellow and black Formula 1 car on a 30x40
or larger print.  Gorgeous.
<http://www.dorianlab.com/film_process.html>

Chuck Norcutt