[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:08:29 -0300
Exactly so, Wayne, I cleaned mine during April and putting the mirror
back requieres a Zen attitude.

FWIW, I didn't find any difference between before - after, but I should
have done a test scan to support what I'm saying.

How do you inspect the amount of dust on the mirror without disassemble?
I found useful a pair of small concave mirrors, those used by dentists (
my father was a dentist .... )  to reflect light into the scanner, light
from a MagLite torch.

HTH,

Fernando.