[OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 01:43:41 -0700
C.H.Ling wrote:
> It is too bad, Tamron do have some good lenses, the 17-50/2.8 is a very good
> performer. Their service here in Hong Kong is quite ok, I had the 70-300
> repaired in three weeks.

I certainly got good service from them here when I got one of the early
28-300 IS lenses that weren't right. They couldn't do anything right
away, as they didn't know if they actually had any that worked. They let
me know as soon as they had a new, properly working batch, sent me a
shipping label for the return and turned the exchange around quickly.

Moose