[OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:39:45 +0200
These are good for sure, Andrew. However, I got concerned when seeing
some examples on a web site (forgot the URL now) that someone else
recommended. In those, there was clear softness at f4, improving
greatly at f8, but f8 is not an aperture I use very often. Could also
be sample variation, of course.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman