[OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:05:33 +0800
Yes, based on the test result Tamron 70-300 is better in resolution but it
also suffer from purple fringe. You are right about the price, it is much
cheaper than the Olympus version but the Tamron is very weak in
construction, my friend damaged mine by holding the front focusing ring
during mounting on the camera, fortunately I got a free repair.

C.H.Ling